Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Landscape orientation on Android

I use my iphone in my car for navigation and music. I prefer for my phone to be mounted in landscape orientation for navigation purposes, but the spotify app is hard to use when it is sideways.  constantly changing the orientation is inconvenient.  Could spotify implement a landscape orientation? even if it lacks some of the less important features.

Hello folks!

We are happy to announce that landscape mode is now on Android!

In order to be fair with iPhone users (half of the comments in this idea support iPhone) we have created a new idea just for iPhone users and added half of the kudos you folks added to this one.

If you are an Android user, we hope you are very happy and enjoy it!

If you are an iPhone user, give this idea some kudos!

Thanks so much everyone for every comment, vote and feedback. We really love that at Spotify.

Comments
civilized76

Year 2016!!! and gues what??? There is still NO LANDSCAPE MODE on Iphone. Pffffffff  Spotify takes my money but cant implement such a simple thing!   

Plus the idea topic from 1st page is also deleted and link dead,,,,

jessephillips

Yes. Please.

deerew1435

How much longer till we can rotate on iPhone??? This is SO annoying

Medacyber

Yeah, it always bothers me to not have it flip to landscape. I drive quite a bit and to have the option to use landscape mode while having my phone in my dock...would be spectacular. Especially because having to tilt my head slightly or take my phone off, then change the song or whatever, then put it back on...has the possibility of being dangerous because of the uneeded added distraction...So I'm just going to heavily agree with everyone, iPhone spotify needs a landscape mode

arktosb

Hello. I`m Windows Mobile user. I play music with Spotify on my Microsoft Lumia  and on my netbook by Spotify App. There is a option landscape on IPhone and devices with Android, but there is no possibility to landscape mode on Windows Mobile 10. At this time the cooperation within Spotify and Windows Mobile is more effective, cause Windows promote Spotify as main music streaming application on it`s platform. I will have been proud, when I could use Spotify App with landscpe mode. 

P.S. There is a lots of users of Spotify on this platform.

othello

Is there a landscape mode for iPhones yet?

arktosb

Sorry, I got bad infos. There is NO landscape modes on Windows 10 Mobile and IPhone yet. If You know where I can find an idea and give "+", let me know according to IOS and Windows  too. 😞 Still waiting.. 😐

Pch1955

This ‘idea’ is no longer available? Why is that?

arktosb
##- Maybe, because it`s not current. It is old idea, which -if I know- it`s done, possitive. -##

Arktos B.
z3german

Landscape mode is gone again on Android? Any word when it's coming back?