Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] 'All Offline Tracks' in Main Menu

It would be really easy and smart to have a single option in the main Mobile menu that says "All Downloads," and to allow users to filter this list by album, artist, label, compilation or playlist. 

So much easier than the current method of having to find downloads via routes you already created. More importantly, your current avenues for seeing what has been downloaded does not always reveal all downloaded content -- even if it has been downloaded and marked "available offline."

Updated on 2019-12-04

Hi everyone.

It's now possible to filter Playlists, Albums and Podcasts by Downloads. Since this was the core of this idea we're setting this to Implemented.

Compound ideas are often hard to set to implemented because of the combination of requests, to that end, if anyone would like additional features we recommend creating a new and separate idea per feature.

Thanks.

Comments
lexaterrestrial

Also believe you can download Playlists....
I know you can for ones you've put together...

BUT for long trips on a plane... podcasts are sometimes good to download

MD092

Nicht nur eine Suchfunktion für Downloads, sondern auch einen Unterordnen für Downloads der Musik wäre praktisch. Für podcasts gibt es das ja schon. 

This isnt implemented -- clearly misinterpreted the OP. 

Request remains: please show me all of my downloaded songs in one place. 

You have it backwards: I want to filter the whole list of downloaded songs by album/artist, not have to find the artist and filter their songs by 'downloaded'.

Ideally I want to hit shuffle _all_ downloaded songs from the main page 

In fact, I just re-read Spotify's reply. You have intentionally misinterpreted. 

Why? This would still be great if it could be implemented.