Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Change Profile Picture on Mobile

It would be nice to have the possibility to change profile picture via mobile instead of through only desktop as it is now. Many thanks for developing this feature 🙂

Updated on 2020-03-12

Hey,
Thanks for coming to the Community, and adding your vote to this idea.

You can now change your profile picture on mobile!
There's more on this here, and here.

Comments
lastcherryade

I no longer have a pc and it kills me as the picture on my spotify Is from times I want to forget. Please get this sorted.

adeefields

Change username and profile pic on mobile device:)

haileymckin0312

My desktop version won't even work anymore (I've tried to fix it serveral times) & its so frustrating because I'd like to change my profile picture along with adding new covers to my playlists, but I cannot. If I could have these options through the mobile app, it would make using spotify a lot less strenuous😖

connorhawke

Yes. Please incorporate in mobile any important features that are currently only on desktop. And most importantly, stop Spotify playing random songs when I try to play anything I actually want to play. That ‘feature’ is certainly not selling Spotify for me.

Agw3

Good idea

Ginger808

Please add the ability to change your  profile picture on mobile.

Alyssazank

Yes please make this happen, I don’t have a computer and I would love to change my playlist pic, P.S I looovvvee Spotify it’s amazing 

ilrich_

I don't think there is anyone who's using Spotify on computer rather than on smartphone. Surprisingly, staff created more options for computer, like change the profile picture. I'm too lazy for download it again...staff should add this option as soon as possible.

HaileyWallace

I think that the new update where you have to get “premium” in order to turn off shuffle or click on a song was not so smart. I liked the last update on Spotify where you could turn off shuffle and go back to a song.

Samlarger

Excellent idea