[Mobile] Like song on lock screen

I would like the ability to click on the heart icon to like a song whilst my iPhone is locked. Very often when driving and listening to music streamed from my iPhone hands free on my vehicle speakers I hear a song I particularly like however I cannot click on the heart icon to like the song without logging back into my cell phone first, requiring me to divert my attention away from driving responsibly onto my iPhone. I can however press the Home button to bring up the locked screen showing the track playing so I suggest putting the like heart on that screen so subscribers can literally take two finger presses to like/dislike a song.

Updated on 2019-12-06

Hey folks,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

On Android, you can now tap, hold and drag down the Spotify bar in lock screen to reveal the option to like ('heart') a song.

Since this idea does not specify whether it concerns iOS or Android, we'll now close this idea.

You can always create an idea to bring this feature to iOS - just head here.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

Comments
Daisy
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-08-28

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as a new idea.

Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here.

o-_fsf3mmz1z
Casual Listener

this used to be a spotify feature. all part of the long campaign to remove features...

Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-12-06

Hey folks,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

On Android, you can now tap, hold and drag down the Spotify bar in lock screen to reveal the option to like ('heart') a song.

Since this idea does not specify whether it concerns iOS or Android, we'll now close this idea.

You can always create an idea to bring this feature to iOS - just head here.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

rjungers
Visitor

This idea "does" specifically state that they are an iPhone user and NOT an Android user. Please implement this on IOS. Thanks.