Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Make the Premium Design similar the new Spotify Free one

The Spotify Team updated the Spotify Free app with a brand new design. I find this new design much better than the current one, and I was mildly disappointed when I upgraded my account and saw the "old" design again. 

This new one is much simpler and and sexier than the Premium design.

You can also read this article to learn more about this update: 

https://www.androidcentral.com/spotify-free-mobile-update 

Sem Título.png

Updated on 2019-06-21

Hey folks,

Thanks for adding your vote to this idea. 

The menu design on Premium has recently had a big update! You can check out more details about the changes here.

Thanks!

Comments
whitmoremw

This

Coredem1

Please, I love the new design so much ❤️

Johnny_Drama

I signed up for premium after seeing the new UI. Cancelled same day once I saw premium got same old tired UI

isaumyam

Please do it. This makes no sense to have a new and better UI for the free users while ignoring the paying users.

Starboy1910

Just recently my friend said that he experienced some changsc in his UI. When I checked it was the same UI for the free users but he was using premium version of it. I don't how he got it! Seems Spotify works in mysterious ways

Ayman08

The new interface is THE reason I decided to move to Spotify, the old one is the reason I didn't go with spotSpo in the first place.. I was really disappointed when I upgraded to premium and found the old interface again!! I'm starting to regret moving to Spotify already

TomLegend
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-06-21

Hey folks,

Thanks for adding your vote to this idea. 

The menu design on Premium has recently had a big update! You can check out more details about the changes here.

Thanks!