Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Playlist Customization: Edit Cover and Caption

Updated on 2021-02-26

Hey folks,

Thanks for letting us know this is something you wanted to see.

You'll be happy to know that you can now edit your playlist covers and descriptions on mobile. There's more info here.

Once again, thanks for showing your support here in the Community and helping us make Spotify great 💚

Comments
siennx_jxde

This really needs to be a thing, it is so stupid that this isn't an option already

cactus_train

Two years after the official and I’m still waiting to change my playlist covers and captions on mobile!!! Please Spotify, pleaseeeee

ebynstanlee

Yes please

Hazelnutt224

So when I look back on this thread there hasn't been any update. People have expressed their opinions saying that it would be very convenient but nothing from Spotify. Is this feature going to be added or not? 

2 years later... still not here

BlueMaggot

Just one more person adding themselves to this list in hopes that it’ll help. I’ve been wanting this feature ever since I downloaded the app in 2016, and it baffles me that it still doesn’t exist, we now have the ability to change our profile photos on mobile, so why not playlist covers? Please.

KayleeChristine

How has this feature not been added already? It's so simple and was suggested years ago...

swanky-n-spanky

Simple feature.

4000 votes

Three-year-old thread.

Non-committal "Good Idea" from mods.

**bleep**ing Spotify, man... If these devs never spend any time coding features, what DO they do all day?

frnkiero1

I would really like to be able to change the picture of my playlist, I think it would be fair. 

SoundShots

Any update regarding this idea?

I agree. This would be much easier to customize our playlist cover and not going to desktop every single time I try to make a new playlist and change it. This would be a great idea. YES PLEASE. Thankyou