Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile] Playlist Customization: Edit Cover and Caption

Updated on 2021-02-26

Hey folks,

Thanks for letting us know this is something you wanted to see.

You'll be happy to know that you can now edit your playlist covers and descriptions on mobile. There's more info here.

Once again, thanks for showing your support here in the Community and helping us make Spotify great 💚

Comments
EtherealAnnie

is there any progress being made on this?

MyrddinDerwydd

3 years later and this still isn't possible?? Hey Spotify, we still want this...

yjnmgmqb8qwqidh

I’ve been waiting for a whole year for this to happen😭😭 I still only use my iPad as my computer so I can never change the playlist picture

Mugeen

It's late into the year 2020 and you STILL can't change your playlist picture from mobile. 

Seriously? 😕 

freezerBurNt22

This would be amazing to have, i just want my playlist to have a cute little theme! and honestly i feel like more people would sign up for spotify if this was a feature!

desdupuy

You can change your playlist cover and description on apple music much easier. I’m just gonna let that sink in. 

YumeNightfire27

That sink can stay outside where it belongs, I'd rather get a root canal than an iPhone. I can change my playlist cover on my PC, this is just a matter of convenience.

hannesflo

Not everyone has a PC (nearby) anymore. Mobile apps with limited functionality shouldn't be a thing any longer. 

camiła

please let this happen !!

Tha_Equalizer

It's 2020 and we still can't change the playlist cover or add emojis to playlist titles on Chromebooks.  PLEASE add this feature soon.  Am paying for Premium & not feeling all that premium.  👍