[Mobile][Playlists] Playlists Out Of Order

The order of my playlists used to be predictable and the same from desktop to mobile. But with a recent update, my playlists on mobile are in some inscrutable order. They're not presented by most recently created or most recently listened to, let alone the order that I dragged-and-dropped them into when I was creating them. 

Note: this occurs when my phone is offline and displaying the playlists I've downloaded. Nevertheless, this is an issue worth solving. 

(To be clear: this is not a complaint about the order of the songs within the playlists; that seems to be fine. This is regarding the ranking of the playlists themselves.) 

IMG_8323.PNG
Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 9.59.22 AM.png

Updated on 2019-08-10

Hey!

It's possible to sort playlists. On a computer you can do this by clicking any of the column titles like Title, Artist or Album. On mobile you can sort by clicking the Filter. Here's how:

NYL_TWITTER_02_SearchFilter.gif

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-08-10

Hey!

It's possible to sort playlists. On a computer you can do this by clicking any of the column titles like Title, Artist or Album. On mobile you can sort by clicking the Filter. Here's how:

NYL_TWITTER_02_SearchFilter.gif