[Mobile][Playlists] Please bring back alphabetical sorting of the playlists in My Library

Since the recent app overhaul it is 10x as difficult to hunt down the playlist I want to find. I shouldn't have to use a search function to navigate through a list of my own music. 

Alphabetical was perfect. Not sure why Spotify seems to want to fix what isn't broken.

Updated on 2019-08-26

Hey there @scrappygolucky,

Thanks for submitting your idea.

Have you tried sorting your playlists in the app following the steps here? You should be able to view all your playlists in the Playlist tab of your Library alphebetically, provided you sort by Name.

If you're having troubles doing so, the best way to find help is our Help Boards.

Hope this helps clarify things! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you'd like more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

Comments
Dowditjr
Casual Listener

Agreed!!!

Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2019-08-26

Hey there @scrappygolucky,

Thanks for submitting your idea.

Have you tried sorting your playlists in the app following the steps here? You should be able to view all your playlists in the Playlist tab of your Library alphebetically, provided you sort by Name.

If you're having troubles doing so, the best way to find help is our Help Boards.

Hope this helps clarify things! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you'd like more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂