[Mobile] Save playlist sort order settings

Well here goes. When it comes to playlists and your music. When I sort after artist I would like Spotify to have an option for saving that because I don't want to "sort after artist" or whatever everytime I start up Spotify. A little feature that would just contribute to making Spotify more awesome and in my opinion not come in the way of anything really.

Thanks.

tags: playlist default save order leave iPhone Android 

Updated: 2016-05-05

Hello everyone,

this request is implemented for a while now.
The Playlist Sort Order is saved now on Mobile Apps, even when you restart Spotify.

Thank you for your awesome feedback! ;)

Comments
AtlChiver
Regular

I always listen to my "recently added" music first on my Playlist. Every time I pick a different playlist, I always have to resort to the recently added option. Is there a way to make the app remember? This happens on my tablet and phone. 

Screenshots_2014-03-26-16-04-15.png
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Implemented

Marked as new idea and added "mobile apps" in the title to make it clear on which platform and let it differ from a similar idea for the desktop version here. ;)

Mephiztopheles
Casual Listener
Thats the same idea i sent to spotify. I got feedback that this isnt meant to be progressed in near Future But i trink if spotify see how many people are interested in this Feature, it will be implemented fast
kdawg41799

PLEASE add this feature.  It might not seem important but it's one of those nuances with Spotify that I wish they would change.

scisaa

Would love to see this feature!

banjomus99
Casual Listener

This used to be there and it HAS TO COME BACK!

burre

Please implement this again...

Catermilla

Yes, can we please have this implemented into the player again? It's so annoying, thinking that my playlist is missing songs only to find that they are at the bottom because of it being sorted by date added

bad_habit
Music Fan

The mobile app doesn't remember my sorting preferences. I choose alphabetic sorting in the list; go back to the main screen then go back to the list and the setting is back to unsorted. I want to always sort all of my tracks alphabetically.

Lucien
Regular

Agreed. It's not a bug to fix, but rather a feature that they need to add not only for the mobile app but also for the desktop app. I always want the newest stuff I discover and add to be on top and it's annoying that I have to change it every time. If they wont add this (As well as the ability to repeat one song like every other music player on the planet since the 90s) they should tell us why they refuse. 

-Premium Subscriber.