Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

More "top hits!" (5 is not enough.)

Five is not enough. Allow option for "top hit" count.

Updated: 2015-09-16

Hey there! Now you can hit a SHOW 5 MORE button below the top 5 most popular tracks on an Artist page. Therefore we're going to mark this idea as 'Implemented'. Thanks everyone!

Screen Shot 2015-09-16 at 5.54.43 PM.png

Comments
Spotiras

I agree completely.  I would love to see 10, or 15 if it's a super-mega artist.

AmandaH

Yeah- especially when the top hits are my least favorite genres. Not helpful at all. 

Rocio
Status changed to: Implemented

vibranttoaster

Expanding on this, I think the 'What's New' page could make use of the space much more effectively, it feels very blank, I think it should be filled with songs for you to listen to.

Please implement this!

danalstasdt

Additionally, I would love to see the ability to sort all of the tracks by an artist by popularity, similar to how you can in the search results on the desktop app.

Brols

Sounds great - I'd love an "expand" feature or something similar.

Muskar

Instead of the option to get more "Top Hits", I would just suggest making it possible to list all tracks by an artist by popularity, name, length etc. instead of only having the album-"Overview" when browsing an artist.

Zeromantix

There are now 10 tracks in Top Hits. Should this maybe be marked as implemented?

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated: 2015-09-16

Hey there! Now you can hit a SHOW 5 MORE button below the top 5 most popular tracks on an Artist page. Therefore we're going to mark this idea as 'Implemented'. Thanks everyone!

Screen Shot 2015-09-16 at 5.54.43 PM.png