[Music] Your Top Songs 2017 Playlist

Hello Spotify,

Last year, there was a playlist that was generated especially for my account by the name "Your Top Songs 2016". I was wondering, when the 2017 version will be released? I have been anticipating for it all year.

From,
A Loyal Spotifyer

Updated on 2017-12-13

It's that time of year again! You can find the "Your Top Songs 2017" playlist right here: https://open.spotify.com/view/2017-page, as well as a "The Ones that Got Away" playlist (a collection of songs you'll wish you'd discovered earlier in the year). Enjoy!

Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 3.09.09 PM.png

Related Ideas

Comments

You did it. Hooray!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

spotify.jpg

Hi SpottiFolks,

I noticed a friend was playing their "Your Tops Songs 2017" playlist this morning and was hoping to find an email with mine. It was to no avail... However, I tried searching for "Your Top Songs 2017" and there mine was! Please let me know if that works for y'all!

All my favourite songs are just songs I listen to each night before I sleep. They dont necessarily translate to "my favourite" songs. Please fix Spotify. I would love to see what my most played/favourite songs are (other than my sleep playlist)!! 

Casual Listener

Hey guys, I was wondering: what period does the 2017 wrapped cover? as it is already avialable in december. Does it go from december 2016 to december 2017? Or januari 2017 to december 2017? This would mean that all your plays in december are ''for nothing''

Music Fan

@banjoshoes MATE!!!! YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!!!!!!! 😄

I Was looking for it and for some reason i cant able to see my "The Ones That Got Away". It's helped me like a GOD!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU <33333

PS: Screw that "https://2017wrapped.com" rubbish site. It doesn't work properly just like the rest of Spotify functions.

Hello,

A majority of songs in my best of 2017 playlist are wrong, and not songs I listened to ever in 2017. In fact, they are by artists that seem to be from another country, and have very few followers, etc...The names are not in English, and the genre I do not recognize. Plese help! Always enjoy sharing my top 100 with friends at the end of the year, but this is not my top 100.

thank you.

Spotify
Spotify
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2017-12-13

It's that time of year again! You can find the "Your Top Songs 2017" playlist right here: https://open.spotify.com/view/2017-page, as well as a "The Ones that Got Away" playlist (a collection of songs you'll wish you'd discovered earlier in the year). Enjoy!

Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 3.09.09 PM.png

@JiMy360 you’re welcome and thank you! Glad it worked, sometimes you stumble upon a fix. Looks like Spotty has chimed in with the spirit of giving us our top songs...

Music Fan

@banjoshoes Mate you right and you'll always be, because @meahtenoha, sorry but the playlists still not there.

Regular

Hi..Is this playlist (Top Songs of 2017) kept permantently on our accounts or will it be deleted in the future?