[Music] Your Top Songs 2017 Playlist

Hello Spotify,

Last year, there was a playlist that was generated especially for my account by the name "Your Top Songs 2016". I was wondering, when the 2017 version will be released? I have been anticipating for it all year.

From,
A Loyal Spotifyer

Updated on 2017-12-13

It's that time of year again! You can find the "Your Top Songs 2017" playlist right here: https://open.spotify.com/view/2017-page, as well as a "The Ones that Got Away" playlist (a collection of songs you'll wish you'd discovered earlier in the year). Enjoy!

Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 3.09.09 PM.png

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2017-11-20

Marked as new idea.

ajsnider91
Casual Listener

It would be cool if this was a permanent feature so that I could see my own rankings - kind of like my own personalized "Billboard Top 100" or something.

If Spotify wasn't interested in adding this feature then maybe they could allow 3rd party developers to make extensions or plugins within the Spotify desktop app/program? https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Desktop-Other-Let-3rd-party-developers-make-extens...

Plambey
Music Fan

Need this, as well as the Year in Review, Recommended for 2018 etc.

imalexnow

I have been waiting for my year in review so eagerly, please make it this year as well!!!

Maria_diaz

**bleep** I thought they were going to do it as a every year thing!! I hope they do it

PaulR3621

My exact question!

Client72

I'm more than happy for thsi to be a thing. I was pretty surprised to discover the "Your top songs of 2016" playlist, and I've been anticipating another one for 2017 aswell. 

Harrypotpot
Same here. I’m getting anxious already. Mine was released 3rd of December last year. It’s already the 3rd of December 2017 and the playlist is not yet here! Please assure us it’s still coming. 
madisonpiker

I've been constantly checking my spotify today just looking to see if that playlist is there!!! I really love the idea of it and I hope it's released:) 

Almamalek45

I'm still waiting for that playlist -_-