[Music] Your Top Songs 2017 Playlist

Hello Spotify,

Last year, there was a playlist that was generated especially for my account by the name "Your Top Songs 2016". I was wondering, when the 2017 version will be released? I have been anticipating for it all year.

From,
A Loyal Spotifyer

Updated on 2017-12-13

It's that time of year again! You can find the "Your Top Songs 2017" playlist right here: https://open.spotify.com/view/2017-page, as well as a "The Ones that Got Away" playlist (a collection of songs you'll wish you'd discovered earlier in the year). Enjoy!

Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 3.09.09 PM.png

Related Ideas

Comments

This playlist is VITAL to my well being. I need to know if I listened to the Mulan soundtrack too much this year and if I have a problem. 

user-removed
Not applicable

This is not a new idea and it should be something that we can all look forward to at the end of the year.

It was generated December 3rd for me. Currently posting this from December 4th 1 year later.... Nothing quite yet.

Yes! I've been waiting for this as well! I hope they do it again this year

I also really want to see a top tracks for 2017. Last year's was released on the 2nd of December, hope this year's will be here soon!

Yeah facts same 

Casual Listener

This is out!!

Yesss
Casual Listener

It's here now, but I cant't listen to it. How do I open the list Spotify? Spotify Help was no help at all.

This is really important Spotify! Another loyal member here, saying that I hope it wasn't some temp- promotional thing last year, because I've been waiting twelve months for my updated "my top songs of 2017" playlist. I've been a supporter as well as a contributor. Keep up the great work! But seriously, where tf is that playlist? That playlist, alone, had me streaming all day, everyday for the first three months of the year!