Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New spotify: Ability to view more than 50 playlists

UPDATE: This request will be re-opened here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Profile-View-more-than-50-Playlists/idi-p/1379628

Old message:

Hi,

The new spotify has a limit to the number of public playlists we can view. It only shows the top 50 playlists (ordered by default by number of followers).

I would like to suggest the ability to view all the shared playlists.

Thanks.

2014-09-10

Hey folks! We're happy to say this is now Implemented. 

Thanks for all your kudos and support behind this idea.

Comments
Ultimation

Spotify are you listening? This page is filled with people saying the same basic thing - Why would you go and implement some nice new feature, but not even have the sense to think about the reprocussions of it? I mean seriously, I can't get away with something like this where I work.

Yes, we have a nice new coat of paint on the store front, but only the most popular aisles can be shopped on by the customers.

claudiotorres

It's unacceptable that spotify is waiting so long for making some changes. I pay spotify premium to have access to all the playlists and not only the 50 

thegoodship

Without this feature, half the joys of Spotify are redundant. One of the best things (for me) about the platform is the ability to trawl through, for hours, others playlists to find new and undiscovered music!

Hope this gets resolved real soon!

heterodoxies

Agreed with the other commenters. The ability to see every playlist a user has created needs to be returned to Spotify. I follow several users with more than 50 playlists and would like to be able to easily browse all available playlists without resorting to using the search function. Developers, please strongly consider adding this functionality.

mandapop

Yeah I have about 70 public playlists and I'm sad people only get to know 50 of them. 😞

amylea123

If this doesn't get fixed I will quit my premium membership. I use my friend's playlists to spin at home and now I can't access them.

liralira

Here, I have a great idea spotify, JUST STOP MAKING UPDATES THAT TAKE AWAY MORE AND MORE FEATURES, so much for an "up"date, more like a downgrade... 

emmiepepperoni

This is a highly annoying development. I used to be able to find the latest playlists that friends have made, but not I have no way to do it at all.

Palomi85

Same problem here, I really thought my personal spotify had some bug because of the playlist restriction but seems like it's a "feature". Better be fixed soon

mattiasnordqvis

This is so frustrating...