Option to turn off remote sound on ios app

I love the ios app and use it all the time.

The one thing that I think needs implementing is an option to turn off the annoying sound when a track is play/paused/skipped.

Thanks

iOS users can adjust these sound settings by following these steps: 1. Click "Settings". 2. Click "Playback". 3. Turn "Play Feedback Sounds" off.
Comments
blizzard3000
Regular

please implement that one button - or switch it off completely.

The sound even pops up in the middle of a song (using in a BMW).

WirelessInsanit
Regular

Glad it's not just me, when i am at a quiet part of a song which i want to change, the loud remote sound plays a really annoying tone which isn't even pleasant.

Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Changed back to "new idea" status - once this idea reaches 40+ kudos the Spotify staff will review it again and decide on a new status. 😉
Airlub
this would be awesome to have. the noise aggravates me so much when driving and switching songs via the lock screen.
Jomol
Music Fan

Definately - the sound is very offputting, especially on Airplay

axynym
Hi I've just resubscribed to spotify. I was hoping the sound effects that play when using the iPod controller could be disabled. Really like spotify but would like to turn these off. Any progress on this? It is my least favourite aspect of listening to music through my iPhone.
Marco
Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify
Status changed to: Implemented
iOS users can adjust these sound settings by following these steps: 1. Click "Settings". 2. Click "Playback". 3. Turn "Play Feedback Sounds" off.