Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Compatibility with Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music

Given compatibility already exists with the Garmin Fenix 5 and Forerunner 645 Music, it would be great to make Spotify compatible with the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music and other Garmin music watches.

Updated on 2019-09-05

Hey folks, 

Thanks for adding your vote to this idea. 

Spotify is now available on the Vivoactive 3 and many other Garmin watches. To check out the full list, just head to https://spotify-everywhere.com.

Thanks!

Comments
LRez57

Spotify needs to release the Vivoactive 3 Music app ASAP

f16freek

+1!  Thanks!!

Release the Spotify app for Garmin vivoactive 3 music ASAP

osornios
Status changed to: Up for Votes
Katzenhirn

*Bump*

Rockauthor

Please port Spotify to the garmin VivoActive 3 Music!!!

purpletrees

The related idea doesn't include the Vivoactive 3 music. It says it does but there's no app for it 4 months after the other two watches have been supported... I don't know quite how this works but we need support for this watch as promised.

mayan87

It doesn't make sense that Spotify is losing the market of wearables. All other streaming services are available for a lot more options. Since Garmin already released the App on Fenix 5 and Forerunner 635 and promised a later application on VA3 I already bought it. The problem is that whenever the free Deezer trial ends if there isn't anyhthing on Spotify I will have to change my streaming service... I suppose that decistion will be shared by many users.

Stuartcureton

Please add support for the vivoactive 3 music. As a subscriber I listen to 30k minutes a year and want to listen thru my watch too

abes81

Please add vivoactive 3 music as compatible device!!