Announcements

[Partnership] Make Playstation Music available in Croatia

I hope I’m not the only one who would like to enjoy Spotify services on Playstation just like other countries can. I’m from Croatia and recently Spotify has been made available in my and many surrounding countries for the first time ever. I know a lot of people are excited about it and what it brings to the table, however me and my friends often play on Playstation and we’ve noticed that Playstation Music is unavailable in our country even though Spotify itself is. I contacted Spotify Support and they said that I should put it on the ideas board so here I am. Hopefully other people notice this and we all get the services we deserve!

Updated on 2021-07-08

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that Spotify is now available on PlayStation 4 and 5 in Croatia. There's more info here.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

Comments
osornios
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-09-13

Marked as new idea.

Alohomorovich

Would appreciate that instead of having another account with different storefront country

Napravi US account i tamo ga Downloadaj i onda ce ti se to stavit na tvoj main PSN Acc, jedini je problem sto ne mozes linkat acc, **bleep** se moras sa moba spojit.

Jose_M
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello there!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Mihail
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-07-08

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that Spotify is now available on PlayStation 4 and 5 in Croatia. There's more info here.

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.