Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Support for Garmin running watches

I love music when I'm running, but I do not always want to carry my phone.

Garmin introduced a new running watch that let's you download music for on the go, if Spotify whould support this that whould make a ideal combination.

UPDATE:

Thank you Spotify for adding Garmin watches to your platform. Hopefully you will soon add the Forerunner 645 and Vivoactive 3 as well. It's going to be great, listening to your motivating playlists without having to take my phone with me.

Updated on 2018-10-04

Hey!

Thanks for showing your support for this Idea in the Spotify Community.

We're pleased to confirm the Garmin® and Spotify integration, meaning from the 3rd of October 2018 you can now listen to offline playlists from your Garmin®.
You can find full information on the announcement here!

We appreciate all of the feedback, and comments that were provided here.
The Spotify Community Team.

Comments
6m-49h0xc_ft

Please let spotify work together with my Garmin fenix5 x plus. Otherwise i have to go to Deezer. 😢

99l-i_nrhmhwp

I am switching to Deezer if they dont add Spotify soon. Garmin just launch FENIX 5 PLUS with music so there will be bunch like me. 

drkglb

Deezer already has that partnership.

I give Spotify 2 months to offer that feature before I move my family premium account. Def a dealbreaker for me.

21iwfxg2slihzes

If Spotify supports Garmin watches, that would make me going back to your paid service from Deezer! 

Wrenngreg88

Can I vote twice? This is a no brainer and an absolute game changer. Will for sure be the defining factor on the next watch I buy. 

giantramen

Yes please Spotify!

Ellecdwt

This would be great. Otherwise I’ll have to cancel my premium account and use one of the other streaming services that’s available for my Garmin. Don’t want to but refuse to carry my phone around while working out when I no longer need to. 

carmen973

This is exactly what we need!! 

drkglb

COME ON Spotify !!!! Garmin has made their API public for developers... There is NOTHING stopping you from making Sptotify compatible !

https://developer.garmin.com/index.php/blog/post/connect-iq-3.0.0-beta-now-available

radurestivan

I've made an account here only to say that I REALLY WANT SPOTIFY on my Garmin Fenix 5 Plus!!