Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Support for Garmin running watches

I love music when I'm running, but I do not always want to carry my phone.

Garmin introduced a new running watch that let's you download music for on the go, if Spotify whould support this that whould make a ideal combination.

UPDATE:

Thank you Spotify for adding Garmin watches to your platform. Hopefully you will soon add the Forerunner 645 and Vivoactive 3 as well. It's going to be great, listening to your motivating playlists without having to take my phone with me.

Updated on 2018-10-04

Hey!

Thanks for showing your support for this Idea in the Spotify Community.

We're pleased to confirm the Garmin® and Spotify integration, meaning from the 3rd of October 2018 you can now listen to offline playlists from your Garmin®.
You can find full information on the announcement here!

We appreciate all of the feedback, and comments that were provided here.
The Spotify Community Team.

Comments
VIRUSV5

This is a wonderful and needed idea. A perfect product overall. Take a look into this possible golden partnership. 

Es80

I have a Garmin vivoactive music and I am seriously thinking of changing from Spotify to another music streamer for running and fitness. Work together, Garmin and Spotify! 

StefNiem

I also got me the new Fenix 5 plus and kinda wanna use spotify with it since i dont have any music data on my pc or other devices... might just cancel my spotify premium and switch over to deezer if this collaboration wont happen soon 

ronnyval

We will se if spotify might loose pepole to deezer, if the do not make and app for garmin, before deezer. I will probaly stay with spotify if they make the app first, if deezer makes the app first i will be going to them.

mlj0414

I agree, this would be extremely helpful. I don't want to switch to Apple Music or iHeart Radio. 

MangeGBG

Come on, please add this ASAP. You will gain a bunch of new Spotify customers and also keep them from turning to Apple Music (beacuse sync is done via iTunes).

spypol

PLEASE

Dk86

Yes!

make it happen! Gogogo Dev team

mde1212000

This is a must do please. Garmin is increasing numbers of users by millions a year and i dont want to have to move to Deezer just because some of their affiliates will offer what Spotify hasnt allowed Garmin to develop on your behalf.

wearables like fenix 5 s and vivoactive 3 are the future so please jump in with Garmin asap.

Create Garmin Music as an accessible option or as part of the garmin IQ options that would be downloadable and hugely successful partnership for both parties.

thanks

Mark

Cesarpand

I want to use my Fenix 5x plus with Spotify!