Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Support for Garmin running watches

I love music when I'm running, but I do not always want to carry my phone.

Garmin introduced a new running watch that let's you download music for on the go, if Spotify whould support this that whould make a ideal combination.

UPDATE:

Thank you Spotify for adding Garmin watches to your platform. Hopefully you will soon add the Forerunner 645 and Vivoactive 3 as well. It's going to be great, listening to your motivating playlists without having to take my phone with me.

Updated on 2018-10-04

Hey!

Thanks for showing your support for this Idea in the Spotify Community.

We're pleased to confirm the Garmin® and Spotify integration, meaning from the 3rd of October 2018 you can now listen to offline playlists from your Garmin®.
You can find full information on the announcement here!

We appreciate all of the feedback, and comments that were provided here.
The Spotify Community Team.

Comments
TNIELSEN

Go Go - Spotify! (I have Fenix 5 Plus)

Staff
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Updated on 2018-09-28

Hey folks,

Spotify staff here.

We wanted to post an update as this idea has reached over 1,000 votes.

We’re always working on improving the Spotify experience across platforms, but we’re afraid we don’t have any further information to share at the moment.

Thanks for continuing to share your ideas and give us feedback in our Idea Exchange.

21iwfxg2slihzes

Understandable as you have a contract with Samsung fur their wearables, but too bad nethertheless.

Untill further, I´ll rocking with Deezer on phone, laptop and watch. 

rpvdb

Very disappointing to not see support for the garmin. I'm a premium customer with two accounts for years and years. Spotify should work on any watch. Why would you limit your customer base? You don't limit the desktop client to Mac only either, do you?

How long does this contract with Samsung last?

Dipesh747

As a premium family customer this is quite disappointing. 

99l-i_nrhmhwp

spotify is there, at least on my fenix 5 plys, thanks for adding :))

rpvdb

On my fenix 5 plus it's also just arrived. Thank you Spotify and Garmin, appreciated!

drkglb

Firmware update 5.10 brings spotify support on my Fenix 5S plus. Thanks !!! appreciate it 🙂

darkrock

Thank you for the support for the fenix 5 plus! Amazing job!

Guardianwill
Bummer, its great the support has begun but as a vivoactive music 3 owner it seems not to be available as of yet... Just synced and - lol, nothing...