Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Support for Garmin running watches

I love music when I'm running, but I do not always want to carry my phone.

Garmin introduced a new running watch that let's you download music for on the go, if Spotify whould support this that whould make a ideal combination.

UPDATE:

Thank you Spotify for adding Garmin watches to your platform. Hopefully you will soon add the Forerunner 645 and Vivoactive 3 as well. It's going to be great, listening to your motivating playlists without having to take my phone with me.

Updated on 2018-10-04

Hey!

Thanks for showing your support for this Idea in the Spotify Community.

We're pleased to confirm the Garmin® and Spotify integration, meaning from the 3rd of October 2018 you can now listen to offline playlists from your Garmin®.
You can find full information on the announcement here!

We appreciate all of the feedback, and comments that were provided here.
The Spotify Community Team.

Comments
j_-t0fmm91tdf

Having Spotify for Garmin Music smartwatches will definately attract their owners to the platform. Unfortunately there is no clear messages from any of the parties.

Finally Deezer may win if they manage to do it as anounced.  

_7ztji-uskdg

Please do this 

snowk18

Even more compelling reason for this feature now as the new Fenix 5+ series support music.

MD987

I'm a few mins from ordering my Fenix 5+ and the time is here. I need this to happen soon! I think I'm going to have to swtich to Iheartradio if Spotify and Garmin don't work something out. 

Vladilie

Would really love to let the phone rest during my run/walk/hike.  Please! Please! Get the integration running. 

If you need programing work I'm sure there are a lot of programmers on your service that would lend a hand - I know I would. 

mugnus

Upvote!

talbs14

With the new Fenix 5 Plus having music support now then it is a must. Otherwise all the runners and cyclists will be switching to Deezer.

Have upvoted

snoofycz

Also looking for the new Garmin Fenix 5+ and definitely want to keep my Spotify Premium subscription...

Please, do me a favor 🙂

themasterchef

I just signed up to Deezer on a free 3 month trial. I would prefer to stay with Spotify so please update before my Spotify subscription expires 😉

hendosyndrome

With the release of the new Fenix 5 Plus range, I'd be stoked to see this happen.