Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Partnership] Support for Garmin running watches

I love music when I'm running, but I do not always want to carry my phone.

Garmin introduced a new running watch that let's you download music for on the go, if Spotify whould support this that whould make a ideal combination.

UPDATE:

Thank you Spotify for adding Garmin watches to your platform. Hopefully you will soon add the Forerunner 645 and Vivoactive 3 as well. It's going to be great, listening to your motivating playlists without having to take my phone with me.

Updated on 2018-10-04

Hey!

Thanks for showing your support for this Idea in the Spotify Community.

We're pleased to confirm the Garmin® and Spotify integration, meaning from the 3rd of October 2018 you can now listen to offline playlists from your Garmin®.
You can find full information on the announcement here!

We appreciate all of the feedback, and comments that were provided here.
The Spotify Community Team.

Comments
darkrock

I have a fenix 5 plus, and a long term premium user, and would love to be able to sync Spotify to it!

fratei

And now also the new Garmin Fenix 5X Plus is not supporting Spotify. Spotify needs to address this or many users will start to migrate to other music streaming services. 

Excell62

I agree it would make Spotify even a better product one shop stop for the best music all music devices. 

Brendonstyf

Add spotify would make everything so much better

vmath9

Awaiting the arrival of Spotify support for my Garmin Fenix 5 plus, too. Garmin and Spotify, the 2 industry leading behemoths and still no love? Please don't make me go to iHeartRadio 😞

99l-i_nrhmhwp

Deezer is finally on Garmin, Spotify I give you this September otherwise we have to switch with whole family to Deezer, not going to pay for two services. 

this is the case with a lot of garmin users and garmin is adding Music to their new devices so just a matter of time when sporty people leave if you dont add your service to Garmin watches. 

marcelares

I just bought the watch and i am very frustrated with this lack of support. I'll check deezer which has already an app for garmin users.

I already switched to Deezer, Spotify will loose a lot of members now..
@marcelares wrote:

I just bought the watch and i am very frustrated with this lack of support. I'll check deezer which has already an app for garmin users.

jgarcveg

When will Spotify work with Garmin? Currently I have a Fénix 5x plus and I wouldn't like to change to Deezer...

noarmsdun

It would be great to be able to use Spotify with my Garmin Fenix - I do not want to move to Deezer.