Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Picture on Profile

I would like to suugest the option of adding our own pictures or avitars WITHOUT linking it to our Facebook accounts.

I know there are some of us that were fortunate enough to get Spotify before it linked with Facebook and I would love to add my picture on the account page.

Updated: 2016-10-20

We’re excited to finally share that you can now upload your own profile picture on Desktop. Uploading via iOS and Android to follow. The feature is slowly rolling out so if you don’t have it yet check back soon. Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy!

Comments
crucial_depth

Totally want this!  Would love to be able to add a profile picture. 

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented
Updated: 2016-10-12

Hey everyone, we're excited to tell you to 'watch this space' for news on updating your Spotify profile picture. A few of you might be seeing this feature already today. Thanks for your continued feedback here in the Spotify Community Idea Exchange. 

Woo hoo.......... gosh............ I am "watching this space" and waiting without tapping my feet too much. It really IS a very basic missing function and I am amazed to see it was suggested over 4 years ago and is only now being considered. 

Why does FB get priority when, as music lovers, we're more likely to have accounts with YouTube or Last.FM or similar? You can upload your own images with these accounts without connecting to.......... yes you guessed it......... FACEBOOK!!!!

ProSpotifer

Yesss it is a very nice idea! maybe implement it only for spotify premium users?

Polines

I CAN ACTUALLY CHANGE IT WOW WHAT KIND OF WIZARDRY IS THIS

SOP.png

encourager
HORRAY !!!!!! It works !!!!!!!!! FINALLY Thanks for the heads up.
kiisseli67

How can you change your profile picture without Facebook account? I can't do it in Finland. I have Spotify Premium on my phone and tablet.

Cabezalimon
Me neither. I'm in Argentina
Polines
Have you tried to do it in the desktop version?
Cabezalimon
Yes i have. Just can't find the option. I guess it will be updated sometime
soon.