Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Picture on Profile

I would like to suugest the option of adding our own pictures or avitars WITHOUT linking it to our Facebook accounts.

I know there are some of us that were fortunate enough to get Spotify before it linked with Facebook and I would love to add my picture on the account page.

Updated: 2016-10-20

We’re excited to finally share that you can now upload your own profile picture on Desktop. Uploading via iOS and Android to follow. The feature is slowly rolling out so if you don’t have it yet check back soon. Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy!

Comments
andrea262

Please hurry up and do this!

Supershake

This feature would be nice from any device - mobile, tablet, browser, etc. 

jeausyjack

Have been off of Facebook for a while now... would love to have the ability to upload my own profile picture for Spotify friends!

kendramaree88

Yes please, I've deleted my fb account and am ready to change the picture!

Deernis

Please add profile pic without facebook. So crazy as a premium subscriber this has to be a request. 

justme5

Well... my ex had her picture linked to my account.... now every time i open spotify my new girl is not very happy to see the wrong face on my screen...

it can not be very difficult to have us change out own picture...

frankthered

Im sure you can rectify this in your settings or set up a new picture what i want is the ability to put a picture that is not linked to facebook. and the ability to change it whenever i want dont think this is a hard request to do....

kahinanegrouche

What are you waiing for ???? This is a basic feature. You should not force us to be on FB to be able to edit our own profile détails incl. Account name and profile pic ! This is insane, even more for premium members !

Any news on this? Or has it died a sad death?

I don't have FB, but I do have a LFM and Google/YouTube account - why should FB be the only account we can link to and upload an avatar from? (It IS very tiresome that everything seems to revolve around FB)

Come on Spotify let us upload our own avatars, I am tired fo being a grey sillouette and as a Premium paying customer it's not on really!!!

TiminBend

Wow,

Suggested more than four years ago.

123 pages of comments - for this one idea!

Still not implemented?

Come on, Spotify.