Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Picture on Profile

I would like to suugest the option of adding our own pictures or avitars WITHOUT linking it to our Facebook accounts.

I know there are some of us that were fortunate enough to get Spotify before it linked with Facebook and I would love to add my picture on the account page.

Updated: 2016-10-20

We’re excited to finally share that you can now upload your own profile picture on Desktop. Uploading via iOS and Android to follow. The feature is slowly rolling out so if you don’t have it yet check back soon. Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy!

Comments

Please make this happen - support the FB resistance! it shouldnt be a problem in this **bleep**ing computerised world 😉

encourager
Don't worry, it's happening as quickly as possible. Staff is limited. Many subscribers already have this ability. Please be patient. The system of personal choice is still alive and well. Send a message to Spotify management directly. I'm just a fellow subscriber. Demand It! It will get their attention.

@encourager @user-removed If you haven't already done so I suggest you download the latest version of Spotify and see if it will work for you. I managed to upload my own image without FB yesterday after getting the latest version of Spotify on my iMac. Now my image has appeared on my Imac, Macbook and on my iPhone - all good, but I wished I'd realised sooner that I didn't have the latest version on my desktop and Macbook for the magic to happen.

Eduardosoares2

Completely agree! Since 2012 people ask for the possibility of using a picture without FB.  

kiisseli67

You must first get the latest Spotify version to your computer desktop, then you can change your profile picture 😉

hey guys thx but i get spotify just 2-3 weeks ago so i think i got the latest version?

JacobWhalen

If you are signed up with FB your profile picture will atomatically carry to your spotify account.

encourager
NEVER in a MILLION years would I sign up with that COMMIE website. It ISN'T necessary to sign up with that site to get your picture on your Spotify account.
MGrocholski

Works finally in the Mac App.

click on your profile name in the upper right to put your profile in the main screen

If you hover over the generic face the word "Change" appears.

Click that to choose an image from you computer.

It doen't seem to give any crop or posistion options.

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 6.14.54 PM.png

frankthered
I thank you great job your a legend