Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Picture on Profile

I would like to suugest the option of adding our own pictures or avitars WITHOUT linking it to our Facebook accounts.

I know there are some of us that were fortunate enough to get Spotify before it linked with Facebook and I would love to add my picture on the account page.

Updated: 2016-10-20

We’re excited to finally share that you can now upload your own profile picture on Desktop. Uploading via iOS and Android to follow. The feature is slowly rolling out so if you don’t have it yet check back soon. Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy!

Comments
Maxim

@furkanmumcu @kiisseli67 @amybrass-gb 

The feature is slowly rolling out so if you don’t have it yet check back soon. 🙂

The statment saying this feature has been "implemented" is wrong! It blatantly isn't available to everyone, I don't know anyone personally who is able to upload their own avatar without FB. Please sort it out, this is getting beyond ridiculous.

kiisseli67

Finally it came true. I was able to change my profile picture today. Thanks!

Näyttökuva (4).png

encourager
Awesome! [😁] Patience DOES work out (albeit took way too long to accomplish such an easy task) WE ALL have to just DEMAND IT! Eventually they will succumb to the pressure. [😊]
encourager
Awesome! [😁] Patience DOES work out (albeit took way too long to accomplish such an easy task) WE ALL have to just DEMAND IT! Eventually they will succumb to the pressure. [😊]
publicuser

WOW!!! This finally works! I do agree that this took tooooo long but happy that is finally here. Mmmm thanks! 🙂

@Rorey @Maxim 

Still waiting.......... Zzzzzzzzzz

Cabezalimon
I live in Argentina and got the option last week. The update is rolling out.
kiisseli67

@user-removed I live in Finland and I was able to change my profile picture without Facebook account a week ago. It was only able to change on computer desktop 😉

@kiisseli67 @Cabezalimon I don't think it's so much about where you live, but possibly more about the type of computer/operating system you use - I have an iMac and Macbook. I am still waiting even though I have a premium account, but on a positive note I am now able to add pictures to my playlists now. Woo hoo!