Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Picture on Profile

I would like to suugest the option of adding our own pictures or avitars WITHOUT linking it to our Facebook accounts.

I know there are some of us that were fortunate enough to get Spotify before it linked with Facebook and I would love to add my picture on the account page.

Updated: 2016-10-20

We’re excited to finally share that you can now upload your own profile picture on Desktop. Uploading via iOS and Android to follow. The feature is slowly rolling out so if you don’t have it yet check back soon. Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy!

Comments
y00st

I haven't seen any comprehensive way yet to change the profile photo. Various places in this forum have now marked this as "resolved". It isn't: there is no way to set of change a profile photo without having to use a Facebook account.

kiisseli67

I was able to at least change my profile picture without Facebook account when I switched it on my computer browser version of Spotify. In Spotify app, it is not yet possible.

encourager
LIAR!
kiisseli67

Who is liar?

encourager
NOT you. I just received a posting from another subscriber that stated that is was impossible to use your desired picture on your spotify account without using facebook. Both you and I know that that posting was a complete lie. I responded and immediately deleted that person's posting so I don't have the name/address of the individual who posted that lie.
kiisseli67

I can't change profile picture on Spotify Android app, only on computer browser version of Spotify it is possible to me to change it without Facebook account 🙂

kiisseli67

OK encourager, thank You! 🙂

frankthered
All I know is I changed it on computer and I can see it on my phone if the app is old update uninstall it & re~install it you should see it if you can see it on computer you should see it on phone
kiisseli67

It is just correct. I did that too 🙂

cloneclubglobal

Hi. we're compelled to write to settle this once and for all. We are on the same boat, just trying to replace a default pic without wanting to connect with facebook. There is a way!! You must have the SPOTIFY APPLICATION on your computer- not web player or not on your phone... You will see your account name at the upper right corner. Simply click on the default image and it will take you to your profile where you can change/upload your new image. See photo for proof!!

changeimage.png

thank you and good luck!
@cloneclubglobal