Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playstation] Last.fm Support (Scrobbling)

Thanks for the Playstation app!!

I wanted to get this feature request in the door as soon as I saw the note that Last.fm integration (i.e. scrobbling) is not supported. Is this on the feature roadmap?  (Is there a feature roadmap for the Playstation app?)  Thanks!

Updated on 2019-07-12

Hey folks,

Sorry for the delay on this one. 

As @hans-jürgen has mentioned, scrobbling is now works when you play tracks on Playstation. 

You can check out the Last.FM update here.

Thanks!

Comments
winterstorm

+1

Don't think I can use the ps4 app until scrobbling is in it...

spudman83
Should be easy to implement. Hope it comes sion. I'd use it more.
entx
Scrobble to last.fm was actually the first thing I checked for when I started up the App on my PS3. I really want to scrobble all songs I play. Please add it to the PS3 app.
kammer
Another vote for scrobbling here. Was very excited using the PS3 app, but having found it doesn't scrobble will be limiting my use of it.
milltown93

I fully support this idea and would get even more use out of Spotify on PS4 from it. Hopefully this becomes a thing!

stormyuk
Please add Last.FM support to the PlayStation app. Thanks.

I would be convinced upgrading to Spotify Premium if its possible to scrobble plays via Playstation 3/4 to last.fm !!! 

This is such a NECESSARY feature for me, and im sure for many other people too. 

Please add it!

mduchezeau

I came here to post the same request. Been using Last.fm since 2006 so it feels weird listening to music and not scrobbling!

UnawesomeCroc

YES PLEASE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

rocketdescends
Its sad that people who have a subscription like me can't access options in the PlayStation Spotify app to enter in last FM info to scrobble