Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please Add Spotify Radio Function to Sonos

I love to use the spotify radio feature on my computer, but I enjoy using my sonos system as well, which doesn't currently have that function. 

I have been reading adding spotify radio is something being discussed currently, so please allow Sonos to add Spotify radio to their system.  I am happy to pay for the premium spotify account as I already am to enable this feature, I just want to have it integrated into the sonos system, so I can actually fully enjoy both spotify and sonos.

Updated: 2015-10-14

We’re thrilled to finally announce that per your request Radio is coming to Sonos. Start a new station from the song that’s Now Playing. Or from a search of your favourite artists with the Start Artist Radio option. Enjoy!

sonos gif.gif

Comments
Weidick

I knew it!

We did it!

Here is the good news about Spotify Radiofunction on SONOS. 

I am glad i waited.

// Poul Erik

Spotify on Sonos Update

Posted on June 18th, 2015 by Sonos Staff in News, Worldwide

New features and improvements are available in beta for Android users starting today (iOS and desktop coming soon).

Last month we announced a new set of tools to help us bring you more from our streaming music partners. Among the first to take advantage of these is Spotify.

Now in beta, this update brings more of the Spotify features you enjoy in every room of your home through the Sonos Controller App, like genres + moods, time-of-day recommendations, and the ability to start a radio station from any artist or track.

http://blog.sonos.com/news/spotify-on-sonos-update/

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented
Updated: 2015-07-03

2015-07-03

As Sonos recently announced, new features and improvements are available in beta for Android Sonos users with (iOS and desktop coming soon). 

The beta update brings more of the Spotify features you enjoy in every room of your home through the Sonos Controller App, including the ability to start a radio station from any artist or track.

katherinevictor

I use Sonos to play Spotify through my built in speakers all over the house.  Not having radio means i can only find new music on my PC.  Please fix soon.  txs,

CodeeCB
The horrible Spotify implementation on sonos led me to try Deezer which it turns out I like much better than Spotify! Higher quality audio, chromecast support, and much better music discovery.
zippy114

THANK YOU for the latest Spotify / Sonos beta implementation!  I am using the Sonos app on Android - an excellent first step!  UI refinements aside, it is great great great to be able to (finally) be able to start artist radio !!!!  very exciting !!! (and yes, I cancelled my Rhapsody subscription b/c of this).

tweeker333

Please add Spotify "Overview"/ Spotify playlists and Discover to the Sono PC controller asap! Just switched to Sonos and having this functionality missing is a major let down to say the least...

gakhalsa

I just cancelled Spotify because of lack of support on SONOS IOS controller.  Anyone listening?

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated: 2015-10-14

We’re thrilled to finally announce that per your request Radio is coming to Sonos. Start a new station from the song that’s Now Playing. Or from a search of your favourite artists with the Start Artist Radio option. Enjoy!

sonos gif.gif

oneofmanyjakes

Amazing, thanks so much, I've been waiting for this for years. Spotify, Sonos yes, just yes.

aiacobellis

I can use nothing on the Sonos .. how I do ?