Please Add Spotify Radio Function to Sonos

I love to use the spotify radio feature on my computer, but I enjoy using my sonos system as well, which doesn't currently have that function. 

I have been reading adding spotify radio is something being discussed currently, so please allow Sonos to add Spotify radio to their system.  I am happy to pay for the premium spotify account as I already am to enable this feature, I just want to have it integrated into the sonos system, so I can actually fully enjoy both spotify and sonos.

Updated: 2015-10-14

We’re thrilled to finally announce that per your request Radio is coming to Sonos. Start a new station from the song that’s Now Playing. Or from a search of your favourite artists with the Start Artist Radio option. Enjoy!

sonos gif.gif

Related Ideas

Comments
MaineMarch

Agreed. Without the Sonos/Spotify/Radio functionality, this is a differentiator and deal breaker.

Soultrain40

Please add a radio button to sonos"!"!!

user-removed
Not applicable

Having just subscribed to Spotify I was disappointed to find that Spotify Radio is not supported on the Sonos system.

If it isn't added or if I see no progress towards resolving this issue, then I will cancel the subscription as it is the main reason I bought it.

dsmalley

This would be amazing! it would be a great addition to Sonos. 

I believe that Sonos need an API to integrate with as its a walled garden app within Spotify. If there's an API then im sure they'd add it. 

As above  - very annoyed that Radio option is not available on Sonos edition..

Have been using Spotify on PC and iphone  - think it great. Bought Sonos over weekend expecting same functionallity

Considering alternatives as Sonos will be come main listenng tool.

Brian

pkory2000

This needs to happen or I am canceling my account. Sonos is a much better service overall but as I mainly use sonos I might cancel and stick with regular pandora/rhaposdy if this isn't fixed soon.

tommyboy
Sonos did a big push in the uk at Christmas offering 6 months free Napster subscription. People are now coming to the end of this free period, including myself, and will be considering other platforms, I've just signed up for spotify premium but now realising I can't use the system as I could with rhapsody am considering going back to Napster. If anyone from spotify is bothering to read these, it might be worth replying to the forum
Tux2000
I completely agree with this. I got a spotify premium subscription specifically to use with my Sonos system and was gutted that the radio function is not available. Please allow Sonos to do this!
hafenklang

actually I'm still shocked that radio function isn't integrated... now I work around with iphone app and CABLE into Sonos system. That works but also sucks, because it's supposed to be a wireless system.

But hey... this is 2013, it shouln't be an issue to fix the API, right?

slemps81
Come on guys, get it sorted. People clearly want it and you seem to be totally ignoring the issue.