Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please Add Spotify Radio Function to Sonos

I love to use the spotify radio feature on my computer, but I enjoy using my sonos system as well, which doesn't currently have that function. 

I have been reading adding spotify radio is something being discussed currently, so please allow Sonos to add Spotify radio to their system.  I am happy to pay for the premium spotify account as I already am to enable this feature, I just want to have it integrated into the sonos system, so I can actually fully enjoy both spotify and sonos.

Updated: 2015-10-14

We’re thrilled to finally announce that per your request Radio is coming to Sonos. Start a new station from the song that’s Now Playing. Or from a search of your favourite artists with the Start Artist Radio option. Enjoy!

sonos gif.gif

Comments
WillViner

Yes, Spotify, please allow Sonos to support Spotify Radio. Without that support I'll be looking for an alternative streaming service to Spotify.

integer63

Please please please - Spotify Radio is what I want for my Sonos.

I'm in the Premium Abo test phase and will probably cancel it without that functionality - sorry.

frankh

hey, had to cancel premium and go with a different servcie just because of this feature lacking.

MLR

I agree with the request. Please add Spotify Radio to the Sonos system. To be frank, not having it on Sonos would make me consider moving to other solutions. It's an obvious functionality on all other platforms, it would be greatly appreciated to have it available on Sonos as well. It would for sure make Spotify more competitive, specially in the US where Pandora is big.  Thanks Spotify for adding this functionality to Sonos. 

unherdable

I subscribe to multiple services, and the Spotify interface on Sonos is very poor. If it doesn't change in the near future, I will seriously consider dumping Spotify since there are now better options out there for Sonos.

hornbecker

Please provide your API to sonos so we can actually use your service.  This is why we are paying you. Unless you want to develop a wireless speaker system that works as well as sonos. Please take care of your customers or you are going to lose them.

Hornbecker

justclint

Yes please add spotify radio to sonos.

ozipital

Why not add Spotify Radio to Sonos??? It's a win-win deal!

jswester

I have waited too long for this.  Going to try Deezer

John_T123

Just adding my tuppance worth.

Yes Spotify Radio on Sonos is a must.

It's mutually benificial, so just give the Sonos guys access to your API's