Please Update the Android App

Hey, Spotify dev team. Please update the Android app! Optimize the interface for larger devices (at least include a two-pane UI), include 320kbps streaming, include radio (I know, kind of ambitious, but why not? Seeing as we already have Pandora and whatnot), and include folder support. Just some suggestions, please take note thanks! Long Live Spotify!

Comments
ctaps
Yeah ! Like this please update UI and more see deezer app that cool ! Thanks
pabecker
Please also add metadata for album/song/artist via Bluetooth as well...
Moloko
Casual Listener

ther is monay request best the must should be they fix existing bugg who yous sating offline with Honeycomb Android device

Dasaii

I will love the spotify team forever if they update the UI for ICS. The current app is looking so dated.

eatonjb
Gig Goer

yea, thanks for updating the IOS app that worked 100% already, now would you like me as a customer again? ICS does not work right.  please get this taken care of.  why pay for unlimited if you cant use it?!?

CEV
Casual Listener

Android update is loooong overdue!!! Please update. Thank You.

Jhonathan03
Casual Listener

AMEN! I love how all of these companies just spend all their time and money making the iOS apps that much better than Android. I don't understand why as Android has more market share than iOS does across the world. My wifes iPhone runs spotify without any hickups, its like a totally different service compared to the POS android app we've been provided.

I seriously considering just going back to rhapsody or MOG; at least their Android apps are kept up-to-date with the same functionality as iOS.

It's sad really since i've been the biggest fan of spotify since its release in the US. Once i saw the new update to spotify that added a better bitrate for iOS and left Android in the dust, i was totally turned off

Shas

Yes, please update!

emarkd

Yes, please!  The new Rdio app is making yours look very very bad.  I'm paying you both right now but I find myself using Rdio much more often than Spotify and one of you is going to have to go....

user-removed
Not applicable
yes, you should update it.
i'm actually only on spotify because rdio is not available in austria.
not yet...