Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung-Smart TV Application

For premium members create the spotify app for smart TV's and allow us to listen to music/ watch music videos wirelessly through our TV. There is currently a tunein radio app, and a Pandora app available for my TV. A spotify application would be amazing! 

Thank you,

Premium Subscriber

Hello folks!

We have very happy to announce the launch of Spotify on Samsung SmartTV!! This has being implemented now across Europe with the ambition to get to other markets soon.

Enjoy it!

ps: we have changed the title of this idea since most of the comments were requesting our App for Samsung TVs. Please create a new idea if you want to see implement Spotify in other devices. Thanks!

Comments
ratte137

Hello,

i also bought a Samsung smart TV (Software 1440.8). I had a look for spotify but i can not find any APP. In my apps there exists no spotify!? Can any one help me to find and install spotify? Existenz there a spotify for my Softwareversion? Can it be a issue of the Softwareversion?

Thanks

azofaifos

So i have bought a 2015 Samsung Smart TV and i can not use my Spotify on it ?

How can this be possible if there was already a developed app in 2012?

Quiet disappointed

ceaIIach
The app sucked anyway...just bookmark spotify on your tv web browser. 
dutton2001

Tried to run spotify from the teinzen web browser. Entered play.spotify.com in and returns to opening screen. Seems no way to get spotify to play on Samsung TV. Samsung was less than helpful when I contacted them. Spotify doesn't seem to be doing anything either. Doesn't make getting a premium account very desirable. 

nwr99nwr99
I agree. Needs spotify on Samsung smart TV
amilar

it is unacceptable that smart TVs do not have Spotfy applications. I think the company strongly sins in this regard. Let users merce of other applications ... I would love to receive visitors and play spotfy on my TV with Home Theater on ....

priscillamc

Como hago para vincular mi cuenta premium que esta en in iphone al mi smart tv samsung, entro por medio de facebook pero no entro a mi cuenta premium

VictorOliveira
gizmo79

No Spotify App on Samsung KS8005 model. How can that be? I know it's a 2016 model, so I think it should be there. But it's not in the SmartHub

Regina884

Tengo una smart tv UN40HU7000F y desde hace 1 semana no me aparece la playlist y no las puedo reproducir ya elimine la aplicación y la volví a instalar y no sigue igual me pueden apoyar ya que mi aplicación no tiene el mismo rendimiento ....