Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung-Smart TV Application

For premium members create the spotify app for smart TV's and allow us to listen to music/ watch music videos wirelessly through our TV. There is currently a tunein radio app, and a Pandora app available for my TV. A spotify application would be amazing! 

Thank you,

Premium Subscriber

Hello folks!

We have very happy to announce the launch of Spotify on Samsung SmartTV!! This has being implemented now across Europe with the ambition to get to other markets soon.

Enjoy it!

ps: we have changed the title of this idea since most of the comments were requesting our App for Samsung TVs. Please create a new idea if you want to see implement Spotify in other devices. Thanks!

Comments
leehirokim

I can get Spotify app in my Samsung Smart TV but I can't log in. There is a symbol of "🚫". Is it because i'm living in Turkey?

ivanwilliam-br

The app for Samsung Smart TV doesn't work properly, navigation is already poor, but now, I can't even load the playlists I follow like I used to do before. Please fix this issue.

jonwylly

The Samsung App is unstable   The sound quality is inconsistent   The menu options are inconsistent including now when I can't even get to my playlists!  Any suggestions?

The spotify app for samsung is not working at all. It gets stuck on loading.

Pantherheat

I need some help to find the app in my smart TV model UN50J5300AF made in October 2015, because it isn't in the app store and the support center of Spotify doesn't wrote a good information about it, thank you community

ahters

Hi. I am using a premium family and the Samsung Tv app does not log me in. Says I need a premium account.

Pilotechy

What's happened to the Samsung tv app?  It's gone and can't find it on the store

jmoons

Spotify killed it. I guess they decided that the costs of maintaining out outweighed the gains for them. They never put much effort in maintaining and developing it; the UX was always poor, to the point of the app being very hard to use at all. It's a pity really, I liked using Spotify on my tv. But oh well.

eholmes

Reinstse App on Older Samsung Smart TVs - that way you won't appear so arrogant nor stupid! By disabling the Spotify App on older Samsung TVs you are denying people paying you for a service the ability to use that service in way thay may have always used it up to now.

David-63

Hi

Although it has not been the most user friendly APP, I have a question.
Why does Spotify require APP removed from Samsung devices that are so new (less than three years old).
The app still works, though you may no longer support updating.
I have used Spotify on my Samsung Blueray BD-H8900 as media center and thus the only thing in my living room that can play music directly on my stereo system.
Now I have to buy many new equipment for severe amount of money to get to use Spotify again and not knowing if it works next year because of removed APP again.
I have used Spotify many years, but close to change to another music APP.