Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung-Smart TV Application

For premium members create the spotify app for smart TV's and allow us to listen to music/ watch music videos wirelessly through our TV. There is currently a tunein radio app, and a Pandora app available for my TV. A spotify application would be amazing! 

Thank you,

Premium Subscriber

Hello folks!

We have very happy to announce the launch of Spotify on Samsung SmartTV!! This has being implemented now across Europe with the ambition to get to other markets soon.

Enjoy it!

ps: we have changed the title of this idea since most of the comments were requesting our App for Samsung TVs. Please create a new idea if you want to see implement Spotify in other devices. Thanks!

Comments
jdawkinsatl

I have to agree here! MOG already has an app on the Smart TV so Spotify is playing from behind. I've almost clicked purchase twice now but I'm attempting to hold out in hopes that Spotify will deploy an app for Samsung Smart TVs soon!

I live in a 2 bedroom condo which is more than enough space but leavevs little room for a large multimedia center. so all of my entertainment experiences are powered through my smart tv, except for my own demand music service. This would not only convert me to premium user but this would truly round out my entertainment needs. I already have Netflix, HULU Plus, LoveFilm, and Pandora, Spotify would make my entertainment utility belt complete!

Varazir
Bump 🙂 still no one know of a Spotify client för samsung tv ?
kiko0165

This is a great idea. I bought a Samsung TV this week and one of the first app I tried to find was a spotify client. Please, do it!!!

kiko0165

wow, it will be so great to use an spotify client on my Samsung Smart TV 🙂

CKrachten

I think a Samsung App would be a killer app!

msip

Please release Samsung Smart-Tv App.

mlaurey

Not only for the tv range burt also for all SMART HUB applications like the Blu Ray home cinema serie Samsung HT-D4200

scmathewson

Look at all these requests! Spotify + Samsung Smart TV = Great Idea! Let's get on it Smiley Happy

MikieT1

Agreed - much needed

quint

Agreed, millions of Smart Hub devices out there, please develop a Spotify app!