Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung-Smart TV Application

For premium members create the spotify app for smart TV's and allow us to listen to music/ watch music videos wirelessly through our TV. There is currently a tunein radio app, and a Pandora app available for my TV. A spotify application would be amazing! 

Thank you,

Premium Subscriber

Hello folks!

We have very happy to announce the launch of Spotify on Samsung SmartTV!! This has being implemented now across Europe with the ambition to get to other markets soon.

Enjoy it!

ps: we have changed the title of this idea since most of the comments were requesting our App for Samsung TVs. Please create a new idea if you want to see implement Spotify in other devices. Thanks!

Comments
eifi

Can you please make a Spotify app for the samsung smart tv range?

These tv's are very popular, so there should be alot of interest. Just google the words "spotify on samsung smart tv" and you will see how many people is looking for this.

rad_ryan

Hi David,

Thanks for the post. I'll definitely search next time!

sipates

There definitely needs to be a Spotify app for Samsung Smart TVs.  I have a LoveFilm app for movies, all I need now is Spotify for my music to complete the picture.

Judging by how hard it was to get the Smart TV model I wanted, these TVs are flying out of the shops.  Come on Spotify, you're missing a trick here.

sipates

2012 will be the year of the Smart TV, you mark my words!

Get in on the ground floor, Spotify, and get an app out there.

David

There was quite a popular thread on this over on our previous community. It's good to see that this still has a lot of interest. Let us know if anyone else likes this idea! 

jimcoops

Smart TV's  are increasingly popular and the Samsung app store is crying out for an app like spotify, perhaps with the ability to use the mobile app as a remote control for wifi enabled tv's so you don't even have to be able to see the tv to see what track is playing, star it, skip it etc!  Get it sorted spotify!

seanmmcdonald

please, Spotify team, let this happen in an app

Great idea, comon please make the app for samsung smart tv 😄

Christhezulu
Please do this. Im checking every couple weeks. Surely loads of people want this?!
Christhezulu
Please create an app for the Samsung TV range. There are loads of apps available but not a spotify one, which woul be so useful