Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Search] Search for Episodes Within a Podcast Show

Allow users to search for an epidose within a specific podcast show only, similar to searching for a song within a playlist. 

Updated on 2023-01-06

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that this feature is now available on mobile (for both Android & iOS users). You can find "Find in this show" feature on the top of the screen when you're on the Podcast page. 

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

Comments
linith
I discovered search within a podcast is available on mobile at least.
Lyubka
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2023-01-06

Hey folks,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange and voting to make this happen.

We're happy to announce that this feature is now available on mobile (for both Android & iOS users). You can find "Find in this show" feature on the top of the screen when you're on the Podcast page. 

Once again, thanks for helping us make Spotify better, by participating here on the Community.

Greybird

What about PC users?  I'm not going to pull my phone out while I'm at my desk with my headphones on, I'm going to open Spotify on my desktop. 

Right now I'm trying to find an episode of a specific podcast on a specific topic - and I would have to scroll through nearly 500 episodes to do so.  It is so impractical that the only real solution is "use a different podcast app."

splinux

Now do it for the PC/Mac app...