Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle all music on mobile device

Posted by user jayafink on the support side of things:

[quote] Can you shuffle all of the playlists and tracks within on the Ipod Touch?  I made lots of playlists by artist name, with hundreds of tracks in all of them.  In spotify itself you can click on "library" under "collection" to shuffle all of it, but there is no "collection" or "library" buttons on the Ipod app.  It seems you can only shuffle within a particular playlist and not all of them on the Ipod.  Is that true or am I missing something? [/quote]

I wholeheartedly concur. I am an album guy so I am alway creating offline available playlists for individual albums. But sometimes it's good to put all music in play randomly. Doesn't seem to be supported on the mobile version currently.

Can we see this feature at some point?

Updated: 2015-11-18

Hey everyone, with Your Music you can now shuffle all Songs on your mobile device. 

Just go to Your Music > Songs > Shuffle. Enjoy!

Screenshot_2015-11-18-18-33-16.png

Comments
notmymatter
There should be a playlist to which the app automatically adds all title you make available offline so you don't have to add each. And this playlist should work as each other does, with the option to shuffle
simoncharman
This would be great so when I play music in my car on long drives I can go through all my songs. An album at best will give me 60mins. When with family I want to flick through various playlists so all can enjoy.
mondinga

The ability to "shuffle all" if your music is great, but I would also like the ability to shuffle specific playlists.  

What if I'm being romantic with my lady and then Tyga's, The Hoes Ain't Loyal pops on???  I can't have that. 

But on the serious side, I have a need to be able to shuffle music between my playlists and would like even more granualar control.  I want to be able to shuffle songs between play list X, Y & Z.

Let's Git Er Done! (=

Jovialjeffer
Yes please!! Please make an offline "shuffle all tracks" option. Thx!!
animedragonx

spotify doesnt care what we have to say 

mwaisgold

+1 on this request. Please make it happen

Owsow
This thread started 3 years ago. Spotify not giving a **bleep**.
meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated: 2015-11-18

Hey everyone, with Your Music you can now shuffle all Songs on your mobile device. 

Just go to Your Music > Songs > Shuffle. Enjoy!

Screenshot_2015-11-18-18-33-16.png

MadmanOnWheels

Hey, everyone.

Here is what I would like, to see happen, with shuffling.

I would like, to see the ability, to shuffle multiple playlists (your own or followed) and albums (saved). The idea would be, to have a place, to access them both, at the same time.

I think a "Shuffle All" button under "Your Music" would be a great place, to add, this feature. When it's pressed, a column, of the playlists and a column, of your saved albums would show, with check boxes. After checking all, that you want shuffled, you would press a shuffle button centered above the columns. There may be another way, of having a "Shuffle All" option, but I think, this is the best way, of accessing both playlists and albums, at one time. I guess, that the playlists and albums could be listed, in on column, instead; one could be listed, on top.

Also, once the playlists and/or albums have been selected and played, they should stay selected, for the next use, of "Shuffle All". Changes can me made, at any time, by the checking and unchecking, of a box. This feature would not affect the shuffling, of individual playlists, or albums and the same, with shuffling, an individual playlist, or album; it should not affect the "Shuffle All" feature. I know, this feature would broaden the use Spotify and excite a lot, of users.

MadmanOnWheels

Hey, I see, that patglennon's idea status is "implemented", but I just updated the application, on my device and don't see the "Shuffle All" feature, even though it also shows it, as being added, in Google Play.