Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Social] Instagram Share Option

The idea is to be able to share a little piece of the song you are listening. Using the app interface as the image or anyting that your team comes up with. You see, many people do this using their cameras or taking prints of the app. Being able to share a piece of the music in a good quality would be awsome! (and would be a great marketing campaing for those instagram users that dont use spotfy!) 

If you have any thing to say please contact me as well, love your work guys! 

-Iannes Patrus

Updated on 2018-05-11

Thanks to Spotify’s new integration with Instagram and Facebook, it’s now easier to share what you’re listening to at any point in the day.

Through Spotify’s new share to Instagram Stories feature, you can now easily post whatever you’re listening to on Spotify to your Instagram Story or to friends via Instagram Direct. When listening to a song on Spotify, simply tap Instagram Stories from the “share” menu, and the app will unlock custom cover art stickers for every song, album, playlist, or artist on Spotify. 

For more info read here.unnamed (9).png

Comments
nsweyerman

Snapchat too please.

Luckhim

Make it happen Spotify Team.

We're really need your platform for things like this.

Delthyedeand

Thats a good idea!! Please make it fast!!! Yuhuuuuu

kenygrey

it seems a feature was released may 1st 2018 sort of addressing this idea. It allows you to share a sticker of a song or playlist from spotify alongside a link at the top leading viewers to hear the song. I wish it were more inbed in terms of the audio playing and song on the spotify playlist. But on top of that, I noticed that when you share your own playlist the sticker doesn't show your actual cover art. So instead you see 4 album covers compiled for your playlist. Which is sorta a bummer. Especially when Spotify sponsored playlist appear with their associated cover art, simply and beautifully.

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2018-05-11

Thanks to Spotify’s new integration with Instagram and Facebook, it’s now easier to share what you’re listening to at any point in the day.

Through Spotify’s new share to Instagram Stories feature, you can now easily post whatever you’re listening to on Spotify to your Instagram Story or to friends via Instagram Direct. When listening to a song on Spotify, simply tap Instagram Stories from the “share” menu, and the app will unlock custom cover art stickers for every song, album, playlist, or artist on Spotify. 

For more info read here.unnamed (9).png

Sedafindik

I can't see instagram story option in my sharing options.I need help.

jesssanchez297

I love that I COULD share my music through Instagram but sadly I can’t because I don’t have a Facebook, I really think Spotify should be able to let me share my music without a Facebook (by connecting my email or any other way). Not only would it be great for me & other people but also the company it will advertise more if many people could use the option!

caiosantanaj

I can't share anymore in v8.4.67.886 😞

When I try to share a music the Spotify app frozen and restart

Xavier03

I have problems with that option, the app restarts when I try to share