Sorting playlists iOS

Android has a better playlist organization than iOS. They have the ability to alphabetize playlists and sort the downloaded playlists on top. Please bring it to iOS.

Updated: 2015-09-17

Hey folks! We're marking this Implemented as iOS users can sort their playlists by Name or by Offline. Just go to Your Music > Playlists > Scroll up > Select the three lines next to 'Filter'. If you have another Idea/ Suggestion for sorting playlists in iOS please make a new idea in the Idea Exchange so other users can give it kudos. Thanks!

IMG_6612.PNG

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Implemented

TysonF7

YES! PLEASE!!! I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO SORT PLAYLISTS on IOS BY ARTISTS, SONG, OR DOWNLOAD DATE.. NOT JUST BY DOWNLOAD DATE!!!

Sethosaurus

This has been something that's really bothered me about iOS Spotify. My playlists are large, so when i want to play a specific song i have to scroll all the way up to the top to search. It would be much easier if there was an alphabetize option!

skeletons
Music Fan

It would be great if you add sortable playlists/folders that the app remembers too..which it doesn't do on Android.

svennastorm

I'm not sure what U mean by "iOS" but I'd really love an alphabetize option on my regular Spotify..

y2jez

Definitly. Not being able to group together offline playlists is a real pain, especially when you have a lot of playlists and the synched are half way down the list.

ajuarbe123
Regular
Svennastorm well what I mean I don't care about anything else but IOS. In case you don't know, iOS is the operating system for iPhone. In case you aren't clear what an iPhone is, it's a phone made by apple. If you aren't sure about apple, it's a fruit. That's right, apples make phones
mattlohkamp

"sort the downloaded playlists on top" would be fantastic.

Casual Listener

Hello,

Strange that this option has no beginning.

This option is required.

Please add this option.

spotify_playlist_drag_drop.png

Regards

user-removed
Not applicable

I agree. The separate sections for downloaded/non-downloaded playlists is a must have feature for me, and I was very disappointed that this was not present in the IOS app. The ability to sort playlists by name is also a great feature.

Spotify, please make your apps have the same functionality across platforms! It makes no sense to have options in one app and not the other!