Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Radio on Mobile

It would be nice just to plug the phone on the car stereo and play one of the spotify radio stations and forget about it.

With radio already on iOS and arriving on Android yesterday, I'm setting this to implemented. Should anyone feel compelled to submit a new "Idea" for WP, then please do so.
Comments
berto_bot

Is there a timeframe on this one?

Would make the $10 a month membership well worth keeping - as is I'm on the fence about continuing with it.

jervill

I agree wholeheartedly! I just switched my mobile music streaming service from Rhapsody to Spotify because all my playlists are in Spotify. My only disappointment was that there was no "Artist Radio" option on mobile... Please implement this, Spotify on my Android feels lacking without it.

shanytc

Sometimes its great to enjoy a 'random' music via spotify radio app on the desktop version, and it would be awesome if it will finally come to the mobile version!

Damaov

100% agree.

This is probably the only thing I feel is missing from Spotify that could make a huge impact on the product as a whole.

CmdrB
My name is B and I approve this message!
AlexJ

To prevent mobile data limit problems it would be great if the radio function on the mobile would also have an option to buffer a certain number of songs when a WiFi connection is available.

jplath

I intend to drop my premium subscription until a mobile radio feature is available. Most of my listening is on a mobile device. There is only so much new music released that I like. Radio sparks new music interests and would keep me engaged. The first 4 months were awesome, but now I am bored. Back to Pandora for awhile.

adam_g

Any expected dates on this?

I have unlimited data transfer on my network, but drive through mountains and hills at times. It would be really nice to be able to have the radio queue and buffer a configurable number of tracks at a time. So when I am in a valley I have no interuption :).

Thanks!!

bertrandgolf

I use this funktionality on the web app on my mac and would love to use this on my awesome iPhone....

Halleric3
Spotify needs an iPad app!