Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Radio on Mobile

It would be nice just to plug the phone on the car stereo and play one of the spotify radio stations and forget about it.

With radio already on iOS and arriving on Android yesterday, I'm setting this to implemented. Should anyone feel compelled to submit a new "Idea" for WP, then please do so.
Comments
ecr80

i support this.

Rorey
Status changed to: Watch this space

Sometimes i want to listen radio, not my playlist. This will be good in Windows Phone.

jfh

There is a great iOS app called SpotOn (currently free) that taps into both the Spotify and Echo Nest APIs and allows this functionality. It's an awesome app - you should give it a look!

rrkelley

Cant wait for this to be implemented.  Hate having to use two apps Spotify/Pandora.  Would be great to just use Spotify.

mishav3

YES!!! cannot wait to have it added. Pandora is not a competition to Spotify. Plus, Spotify 'radio' logic selection is great since it knows "your" listening preferences already... 

scooteronomy

Co-sign. I'm strongly considering using something else because there is no Artist Radio type feature on mobile.

Anskari

My favourite funtion of spotify is radio, because I can put rock radio and I can forget spotify and I have infinity of music I like. But this funtion isn't on iPhone aplication, and I listen spotify in my car. Why not implement this on mobile aplications? THank you so much

Anskari

j

themark

Cant wait for this!