Spotify in Brazil

Hi!
I don't know if here is the location, but let's go.
I'm very sad, I need Spotify in Brazil. Please create an application for Android that I can download on my Galaxy S2 and use here in Brazil. I use it on my PC for a long time and it's frustrating not being able to enjoy this amazing program on my phone too. Many people in Brazil use Spotify on your PC as the main source for
meet new artists.

So please, I beg you to make available to the Spotify music lovers here in Brazil .. Thank you! 🙂

Olá, Brasil! Spotify here. We're happy to announce that Spotify is available to everyone in Brazil. Click here to read more!

Comments

Lots of people musically starving in Brazil for the lack os spotify!

Casual Listener
I want to know if you guys already have a date to Spotify oficially be released in Brazil,because we already have ad's ,anouncements,Brazilian artists/groups and the software translated to brazilian portuguese ok? The people here can't wait anymore to have oficially Spotify in Brazil alright? Have a very nice weekend 😉
Spotify
Spotify
Status changed to: Implemented

Olá, Brasil! Spotify here. We're happy to announce that Spotify is available to everyone in Brazil. Click here to read more!

My account is not premium and the last payment was November 13 what to do?

Boa tarde, tenho duas contas, uma criada pelo facebook e outra que criei com email , esta do email é premium, gostaria de desativar a criada pelo facebook para poder me conectar com a conta premium novamente no facebook, exite essa possibilidade? Pergunto isso porque minha conta premium ficara sem amigos e sem foto de identificação, agradeço desde ja a atenção, muito obrigado