Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount in Australia

I propose the student discount available in USA to be available in Australia. It is very much needed.

Who's with me?
Comments
MattSuda

@warrdan

haha enjoy!

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Implemented
Deano10101

Yes, finally, this is great news 🙂

surajx

Oh man, this is awesome! Apple Music subscription already cancelled, waiting for my student account to get approved.

cinaloren

hey everyone, spotify have created a student discount for australia for uni students, you can register through student edge   at studentedge.org  website, their policy is also below, it gives 50% off spotify premium to eligible uni students in australia https://www.spotify.com/au/legal/student-discount-terms-and-conditions/  if u read this message and it has helped u or someone u know, please copy and paste it and forward it onto other student discount petitions on spotify, and in replies to peoples comments, so that the word spreads 🙂

thank u to everyone who has campaigned for this reform in spotify music has helped my mental health enormously and to stay strong minded so thank you to everyone for campaigning for this reform and thank u to spotify for this change. i think it shoud be extended to all students, everywhere, world wide, TAFE, uni, high schools and primary schools and everyone on low incomes or who cannot afford to pay for membership.