Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscription] Google Home for Family Subscriptions outside US

The free google home incentive is currently only available in the US for Family subscriptions of $14.99, i believe this should also be available in Europe / UK as we pay a higher cost for the same service (in UK spotify family works out to $19.40) with none of the benefits such as this.

Updated on 2019-03-21

Hey folks, 

Thanks for voting on this idea. 

The Google Home Mini offer is now currently available in the UK and France. If the offer becomes available in other countries, we'll let people know on Spotify.com. 

Thanks!

Comments
rob_79

Just chatted with support about this, super disappointed that it's not available in Canada. It's $18 for Family here after the currency conversion.

darsh1978

Would be really nice to also be able to have this offer in Belgium 🙂

mikestrong88

I completely agree. I was very disappointed when I saw that we pay more, and aren't eligible. How is that fair?

Sventhebrit

Paying equivalent to $20 USD in the UK and no offer for us.  Come on you can do better.  I have been a subscriber since you launched in the UK.

lerrrtaste

I think in germany you would get a lot of attention and new subscribers for an offer like that.

tonyt3rry

why cant uk subs get this offer! I pay for spotify family it works out I pay more than us subcribers

napolux

Long time family subscriber.

Dunno why USA should get free stuff. Threat your users the same!!!

chriski1971

As an Irish premium subscriber I’d love this. We always seem to be last on everything

Jakkibabe

Norway backs this!!

R0B

Why just Europe? What about Aus/NZ.