Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscription] Google Home for Family Subscriptions outside US

The free google home incentive is currently only available in the US for Family subscriptions of $14.99, i believe this should also be available in Europe / UK as we pay a higher cost for the same service (in UK spotify family works out to $19.40) with none of the benefits such as this.

Updated on 2019-03-21

Hey folks, 

Thanks for voting on this idea. 

The Google Home Mini offer is now currently available in the UK and France. If the offer becomes available in other countries, we'll let people know on Spotify.com. 

Thanks!

Comments
kylamac91

Super disappointed this is available in Canada. 😞 

Pay just as a much as US subscripbers with less benifits. 

u8209ef2-_os

How about Canada? We're not as important as US, France and UK? 

debeauville

Providing incentives like this and excluding loyal users is a great way to **bleep** off longtine subscribers - Canadian deserve better

jamin000

The fact that I just upgraded to a family plan here in Canada and this offer is not available makes me want to cancel my subscription all together!! Unbelievable!! 

mclean8890

Reserved my google home mini and made the purchase. The terms said the promo code would be automatically provided at checkout, but never did. I'm based in Canada but I should've been notified it wasn't available in my country during the process. Some insight would be greatly apprecaited!

AnokhaMrP

DissapoiDisato say that it is made to be impossible to claim the Google Home Mini! I have been led to a link which airs me to register and thats where the trail ends!!!!!

Eliasahl

Why can't you get it in Sweden Spotify started in Sweden right. So you should benefit the Sweden people.

SydneyDreaming
Hi, 

Help needed please. Just upgraded to Family Premimum to get the google offer and then got this...

We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.

Any ideas?

A
q0o2hc9keafy4pv

I just signed up for the family plan..how do i get a google home mini?? I'm in Canada

Tarannomwestlin

We in Sweden Would love to have some offers once in a while. Since the app is originally from Sweden so it feels unfair to be last in everything.