[Subscription] Premium plan for couples

Hi,

It would be great if Spotify made a Premium plan available for couples.
A subscription that can be paid for two, by you and your partner. Besides saving money, it will not depend on a family plan that for two people can be a little expansive.

Updated on 2020-01-03

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Community and showing your support for this idea.
You can now subscribe to Premium Duo. Music for two!

Current Availability:
Denmark, Ireland, Poland, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, and Uruguay.

If Duo isn't with you yet, we'd recommend checking out Premium Family: spotify.com/family

Comments
Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2019-02-01

Marked as new idea, which is a repost of this inactive idea.

Meisaku
Casual Listener

I agree - currently my wife listens to random music videos from web when we are not listening together and the quality (of audio and service) makes me bleed inside.

It's not bad enough to warrant the cost of a second account or the family plan, but if there was a plan for us couples that was cheaper than the family plan it could solve this problem and generate more revenue for the company.

Lilly-kate101
Visitor

Please can you consider this idea as a lot of people don’t need a subscription for a total of six members. Two is prefect for couples young and elderly.... as the family grows they can change to the family plan. I think this could be a game changer as I dont think there is another music service that offers a membership for couples. 

Magickly
Regular

A two-person plan with Hulu would be awesome . Only having a single and family plan eliminates a lot of users who would purchase. This suggestion keeps being deleted by Rockstars" stating not enough "kudos". How could it be when there are far too many categories scattered throughout the "alleged" community. Designed so Spotify can avoid being responsive and ignore issues from their actual paying customers. They don't give a **bleep**. No customer service by phone, buried email address, requiring customers use only chat or completely useless self-service from other uninformed customers on convoluted  "community", with too many categories so no issues are ever resolved...lack of kudos. 

Great method for spotify to constantly keep ignoring and deleting customer comments, and force "auto play" songs onto user playlists to inflate numbers for artists and adverisers. They don't give a **bleep** about their customers.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2020-01-03

Hey,

Thanks for coming to the Community and showing your support for this idea.
You can now subscribe to Premium Duo. Music for two!

Current Availability:
Denmark, Ireland, Poland, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, and Uruguay.

If Duo isn't with you yet, we'd recommend checking out Premium Family: spotify.com/family

Magickly
Regular
  • Please add Premium Duo for United States users too. Duo Premium with Hulu, even better!!
  • Thanks!!