[Subscription] Student plan in UAE

Hi spotify!

I'm a medical student studying in Dubai, UAE! I used to be a consistent apple music subscriber, making the most of the student plan they have set up, until Spotify became available in the UAE. I was hoping you guys could set up something similar for us struggling kids! The plan is currently 20 AED, which is a whole 10-15 Dhs more than other apps are offering. A lot of students here prefer your app over all the rest, the price is what stops them dead in tracks. Like you say, no one wants to listen to music with ads, especially since we're always doing so while studying. Help us out please 😞 

When I finally become a doctor I'll give ya'll free medical help! 😉

Updated on 2021-10-21

Hey, thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're happy to confirm that Premium Student is now available in the region.

Cheers!

Comments
osornios
Status changed to: New Idea

Updated on 2020-06-20

Marked as new idea.

b__el__s

Yes, i've been saying since almost 2 months. Please Spotify, i'm really waiting for this offer and still student plan subscription isn't available in the UAE. We really need this offer!

Jose_M
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-03-23

Hello @LamaRehman!

It looks like your idea was posted a while ago but, unfortunately, it hasn't gathered the minimum amount of votes to stay active in the Ideas Exchange (50 votes in the first 3 months). I'll mark your idea as "Closed - Not Enough Votes". You can learn more on how the Ideas Exchange works here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Xenia
Status changed to: Implemented

Updated on 2021-10-21

Hey, thanks for coming to the Spotify Idea Exchange.

We're happy to confirm that Premium Student is now available in the region.

Cheers!