Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscriptions] Family Plan in Israel

Hi there,

So spotify finally launched in Israel.

I cant seem to find the option to start a family plan.

When will it be available in Israel?

Thanks!

Updated on 2020-07-07

Hi everyone, happy to report this is now implemented.

Comments
alex_kravkov

Hello Spotify,

I'd like to have Spotify family plan but unfortunately it seems that it doesn't exist in Israel.
Me and my wife love listening to music while driving, exercising, working and so on.
We listen to music alot and most of the time it happens to be in parallel.
Paying for two account here in Israel costs much more than buying a familly account.
And actually having one Spotify accound equals to two Yandex music accounts.

Also, now with Youtube in the picture (that costs only 3 NIS more and provides also the video content),

its getting hard to not consider it. 
We like spotify and it would be great if you let us have the family account feature as you do in US.

Best regards

noahjoseph

Bring on the family plan in Israel, please – we'd upgrade in a heartbeat!

noaxhaim

PLEASE ADD THE FAMILY PLAN!
Main reason here in Israel for people to stick with Apple Music and that's a shame.

Eli613

We want family plan in Israel!!!!

AZI18

Last update on the status is from 2018.

Many users (include me) closed the Spotify account and move to deezer family plan or others.

Hurry up and get it done.

omerporze

It's 2020 already and still no family plan.. I'm a paid user for Apple Music for a year already and only because they have a family plan.

gczobel

Deezer have a family plan for ₪29.90/month

https://www.deezer.com/us/offers/family

ys6sg65_n-js

No family plan - no payments !!!

I wait for the family plan for 2 years !!

all this time I use deezers premium.

**bleep** you SPOTIFY!

roibeje

Hi,

I’ve been a Spotify premium user in the past. Since then, I moved to Deezer family pack. 
happened to stopped by to see if you now offer family pack in Israel, just like ALL your competition, and, well... unsurprisingly- you still don’t give a F*** about your Israeli users. 

rabbon

how much votes do you need to get in oreder to get this thing working in Israel?